BeagleBone Black updates
- Add BeagleBone Black Industrial as a variant
- Update images for BeagleBone Black where suitable with https://git.beagleboard.org/beagleboard/beaglebone-black/-/tree/master/docs/media/bbb
- Add images for BeagleBone Black Industrial with https://git.beagleboard.org/beagleboard/beaglebone-black/-/tree/master/docs/media/bbb-industrial
- Review all URLs, making sure https://docs.beagleboard.org/latest/beaglebone-black is the ultimate target for the latest documentation
- Google Group should not be reference. We now use https://forum.beagleboard.org.
- Consider if anything should be referenced on eLinux.org. Probably not. Specifically information on https://elinux.org/Beagleboard:BeagleBoneBlack needs to be considered and redirected to https://docs.beagleboard.org as appropriate.
The only other official BeagleBone Black variants to consider are BeagleBone (original) and BeagleBone Black Wireless. https://beagleboard.org/latest-images/ has a full list of supported boards, but none of the others are BeagleBoard.org boards.
I think the SRM for BeagleBone (https://git.beagleboard.org/beagleboard/beaglebone) is probably best to be a minimally edited import that is augmented to encourage people to look at the other SRMs.
BeagleBone Black Wireless probably needs to be its own thing.